T396 leadpipe

ericcheng2005

T396 leadpipe

Post by ericcheng2005 »

Does the new Edwards T396-AR have interchangeable leadpipes? The receiver in the new pictures they had taken looks the same as the T396A which had a soldered in one.

paulyg

Re: T396 leadpipe

Post by paulyg »

I'm like 99% sure that the original T396 pipe was just a removable pipe that was soldered in.

I read some literature somewhere that seemed to suggest that the new horn has interchangeable leadpipes.
Paul Gilles
Aerospace Engineer & Trombone Player
ZacharyThornton

Post by ZacharyThornton »

The current T396AR has a fixed leadpipe but you can request to have it removable. There are talks of making the newer hand slides with removable leadpipes. I do not know when or if for sure that will take place.
ericcheng2005

Post by ericcheng2005 »

ZacharyThornton wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:26 pm The current T396AR has a fixed leadpipe but you can request to have it removable. There are talks of making the newer hand slides with removable leadpipes. I do not know when or if for sure that will take place.
Thank you for the clarification! I'm getting one whenever this outbreak ends and y'all open back up :)

It was confusing I read somewhere else on this forum where it stated that the AR had removable leadpipes.

Return to “Instruments”