George roberts on spotify

Pictures, video, etc.
Elow

George roberts on spotify

Post by Elow »

Was george roberts album "meet mr. roberts" removed from spotify? I added it to my playlist and i feel like i just listened to it today but i cant remember. Either way, i cant find it now. I just went to listen to georgia on my mind and i cant find it. Anyone else have this problem?
tmarco97

Re: George roberts on spotify

Post by tmarco97 »

Hi :hi:

It is strange. I have also listened to this album on Spotify many times, and now I can't seem to find it. For whatever reason it's not there for me either.

However if you're still looking for some George Roberts fix, I would suggest Nelson Riddle's The Joy of Living. It has great tracks that feature George and his wonderful sound. I was listening to this album just today on Spotify, and it seems to still be on there.
Elow

Post by Elow »

tmarco97 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:46 am However if you're still looking for some George Roberts fix, I would suggest Nelson Riddle's The Joy of Living. It has great tracks that feature George and his wonderful sound. I was listening to this album just today on Spotify, and it seems to still be on there.
Yeah i’ve got that album on my playlist too, but his take on georgia on my mind is still my favorite.
mrdeacon

Post by mrdeacon »

It's definitely on YouTube including Bottoms Up. Funny if they removed it. I listened to it a week or two ago on Spotify!
Rath R1 2000s, Elliott XT
Bach 42 1974, Elliott XT
Holton 169 1965, Elliott LB
Minick Bass Trombone 1980s, Elliott LB

Return to “Media”