WTB Shires straight neckpipe

Spin your yarns here.
tromboneVan

WTB Shires straight neckpipe

Post by tromboneVan »

Sadly the one I bought on the forum was shipped in an envelope inside of a pillow case and totally destroyed.

Frankly, I am never going to use this forum to buy anything ever again. It just takes one scammer / bad apple to ruin the whole damn bunch.
Matt K
Verified

Re: WTB Shires straight neckpipe

Post by Matt K »

tromboneVan wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:50 pm Sadly the one I bought on the forum was shipped in an envelope inside of a pillow case and totally destroyed.

Frankly, I am never going to use this forum to buy anything ever again. It just takes one scammer / bad apple to ruin the whole damn bunch.
Not really an appropriate place for this so I'll be moving this in a moment; That said, TBC in no way endorses a product nor any of its users; I can only say, personally, that PayPal buyer protection has been very helpful to have. It is common practice to ask that goods be sold with "friends and family" enabled on PayPal; however, that removes your buyer protection. If you use PayPal and use it as a purchase, they are very good at conflict mediation. Actually, if anything, they tend to side on the buyer perhaps more than they should. I've only had to use it once in the years of doing business here but it did save me a few hundred $. (Actually, it was the FB group where I had the issue).
tromboneVan

Post by tromboneVan »

Do what you want, Admin.
This is a perfectly valid concern, and place to warn other people of sketchy sellers IMO.
braymond21

Post by braymond21 »

One damaged item doesn't make them a sketchy seller. But I understand the concern
Bryce Raymond
Owner/Repair Tech, Raymond Music
https://www.raymondmusic.com
Matt K
Verified

Post by Matt K »

tromboneVan wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:29 pm Do what you want, Admin.
This is a perfectly valid concern, and place to warn other people of sketchy sellers IMO.
You posted it in someone else's classified ad which are really only for discussion about that particular ad.

Return to “Tangents”