FS: Monette Prana AH

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
RMcMillian

FS: Monette Prana AH

Post by RMcMillian » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:28 am

Looking to sell my Monette Prana AH. Admittedly, I don't really know much about this piece. They don't provide any information on this specific model on their website, so I assume that the previous owner had it custom made. It's definitely a fantastic mouthpiece, just not exactly what fits me best. I'd say it's comparable to a Bach 7; somewhere around there. Slots well, feels smooth!

Will consider all offers and trades!

DaveAshley

Re: FS: Monette Prana AH

Post by DaveAshley » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:28 pm

I wonder if the AH might stand for Andre Hayward. :idk: I know that, like many of us, he plays around with different equipment.
RMcMillian

Post by RMcMillian » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Here's a small update from Monette:

"Your ‘AH’ mouthpiece is a unique mouthpiece that was custom-made for a player with those initials. It is slightly larger than our TS-6 S1 which is our most popular small-shank trombone mouthpiece."

Hope that can help things as far as measurements go. As Dave said, I'm willing to bet the AH does stand for Andre Howard!
BDyerTbone

Post by BDyerTbone » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:08 pm

Interested! Sent a PM and email. -Bill

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”