Hello

Important Trombone Chat information starts here.
Wade

Hello

Post by Wade »

:hi: I’m a new member.
Neo Bri

Re: Hello

Post by Neo Bri »

Hello! Welcome.
Kingfan

Post by Kingfan »

Welcome, Wade! Tell us more about yourself. What horns do you play, and what kind of music do you play? Be you a beginning student, old fart like me, or anywhere in between, you can get a lot of support and knowledge from this group.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
Greg Songer
King 606, King 3B-F: DE LT101/LTD/D3
King 4B-F: Bach 5G Megatone gold plated
King 2107 bass: DE MB109/MB J/J8 King
Wade

Post by Wade »

I'm a bass trombonist and live in the Seattle area. I double on large bore tenor trombone and tuba. I'm closer to being an old fart than a beginner. One of my many faults is that I used to own an awesome Rath Contrabass trombone but sold it to buy my son a professional model oboe :weep: :weep: :weep: .
Kingfan

Post by Kingfan »

I play small bore and big bore tenors and bass. Too bad about the contra!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
Greg Songer
King 606, King 3B-F: DE LT101/LTD/D3
King 4B-F: Bach 5G Megatone gold plated
King 2107 bass: DE MB109/MB J/J8 King
miredosi

Post by miredosi »

Wade wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:50 am I'm a bass trombonist and live in the Seattle area. I double on large bore tenor trombone and tuba. I'm closer to being an old fart than a beginner. One of my many faults is that I used to own an awesome Rath Contrabass trombone but sold it to buy my son a professional model oboe :weep: :weep: :weep: .
Wade wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:50 am I'm a bass trombonist and live in the Seattle area. I double on large bore tenor trombone and tuba. I'm closer to being an old fart than a beginner. One of my many faults is that I used to own an awesome Rath Contrabass trombone but sold it to buy my son a professional model oboe :weep: :weep: :weep: .
Wade! I just got on the Trombone chat. Yours Was the first post I read! I didn’t see your name at the top and got to the end where it said you sold a Rath to buy a oboe and I was like, that must be
Wade! I am hoping to get authorized soon. I’m playing Cinderella with ballet and feeling like I need to try the Edwards I was going to sell. It’s hard to sell stuff.
miredosi

Post by miredosi »

Wade wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:30 pm :hi: I’m a new member.
Congrats Wade! You are a good dad too! (2nd comment from me! I hope to be a new member soon!
GBP

Post by GBP »

❤️❤️❤️❤️ I didn’t know that, Wade. You and your wife are awesome parents.

Return to “News & Announcements”