Consortium Opportunity - Bass Trombone and Wind Ensemble (Grade 4) Piece

cehass11

Consortium Opportunity - Bass Trombone and Wind Ensemble (Grade 4) Piece

Post by cehass11 »

Hello TromboneChat!

I wanted to let you all know that I'm starting a consortium for a solo bass trombone and wind ensemble version of my piece Violent Shadows. I posted the recording of the premiere performance of the original version here last year, and got a lot of interest and great feedback! Here is that recording:

The entry fee to join the consortium is $100, half of which is due up front and the other half will be due upon completion of the piece. The deadline to join is the end of this September (2019) and the piece will be finished and sent out by the end of the year. Consortium members will get their names on the title page of the score, exclusive performance rights from the premiere performance in the spring (TBD) to the end of 2020, and free digital copies of the trombone quintet and/or piano version of the piece.

More information and the google form to join can be found at the following link, but please let me know if you have any questions!

https://hassmusic.com/2019/04/18/violen ... onsortium/
cehass11

Re: Consortium Opportunity - Bass Trombone and Wind Ensemble (Grade 4) Piece

Post by cehass11 »

Hello again!

Just wanted to send a friendly reminder that this is the last week to join this consortium for a bass trombone and wind ensemble version of my piece Violent Shadows. I also have a new recording of the piece, to give you a little more context:

Again, feel free to contact me with any questions about the project!

Violent Shadows - Wind Ensemble Consortium

Return to “Composition, Arrangement, & Theory”