FS/WTT Blessing Artist Marching Trombone *BEATER*

ttf_Tbonedude

FS/WTT Blessing Artist Marching Trombone *BEATER*

Post by ttf_Tbonedude »

I hear this horn crying at night, hoping for a new owner who can give it the love and care it deserves. That new owner could be you! I had planned to fix this up, but finances told me to fuhgeddaboudit.

Repairs that need done:
Removal of dents ("dents" including some seriously warped tubing and a crinkled bell)
Tuning slide unsticking (all are stuck)
Water key installation (missing on lead pipe)
Brace re-soldering/replacement (a few broken/missing/unsoldered)
I don't know how much it will cost to repair.

The horn is playable, but it does not play well due to the damage. If it's repaired, it'll surely be a great player. The valves are in great shape, feel fantastic, and have good compression. Lacquer is still plentiful, though scratched away in spots. Small shank receiver, something around 0.515" bore. The instrument's serial number is 05XXX. A case is included. The case is in fair condition, with some fabric/foam needing glued back into place. The 2nd valve slide has worn a groove through the fabric because the horn was frequently in and out of the case at some point. There is no odor to speak of, and the latches work smoothly. It is in sufficient condition to safely carry and protect the instrument.

I will take almost any trade into consideration, so long as the horn is decently playable. I would trade for an upright valve trombone (such as a King Trombonium) in a heartbeat.  I have more than just this horn I can part with in order to make a fair trade. If you would rather trade money than brass, that works too- send me an offer.

Pictures available on request. I prefer to use Paypal and can ship CONUS. My e-mail is michaelborjas2017(at)gmail(dot)com. Be patient when awaiting a reply, I sometimes forget to check my inbox.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”