FS: King 607F rotor & King 3BF Rotor

ttf_Matt K

Post by ttf_Matt K »

So my plan was to have one (or both!?) of these mounted on my Shires 508 that is for sale now. That obviously hasn't happened! 

The 607F rotor has a ding on one of the knuckles and is missing a tuning slide.  It would be fine if you were attempting to make a G or Gb valve though as there is plenty of tubing and one of the tuning slides is still there. 

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B21VppW4hdQeOEN0ZURHOF9CVVU?usp=sharing

Asking $150 shipped CONUS

The 3BF was taken from a 3BF that I had special built for me before I got that 508 Shires I'm selling at the moment.  It was a great horn but just not as good as the Shires.  Had a 2b+ upper/3b lower. At any rate, I had it worked on... removed (BLATANT!) burrs, cleaned corrosion from the core, and had the tubes all properly aligned.  Shockingly good low register for a sub 547 horn. Since I'm selling that horn I don't need to hang onto it.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B21VppW4hdQeRW44TDVxdDVweHM?usp=sharing

Asking $250 shipped CONUS
ttf_Amconk6

Post by ttf_Amconk6 »

I know where that other tuning slide went...
ttf_Matt K

Post by ttf_Matt K »

Quote from: Amconk6 on Nov 02, 2017, 07:16AMI know where that other tuning slide went...

Careful wording on my part of missing vs. lost  Image  Hope the tuning slide is workign well for you.  PS To anyone else, I'm willing to part out the tubing or tuning slides on the 607F, obviously!
ttf_Blackthorne

Post by ttf_Blackthorne »

I'd have to take you up on that if you had both... I've been wanting to put lacquered tuning slides on my silver 607F to go with the slide.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”