WTB: Bach 50 gold brass bell tuning crook

ttf_BazPozaunz

Post by ttf_BazPozaunz »

Looking for a used main tuning slide for a Bach 50 bass. Must be gold brass not yellow brass. (Already have one of those.) Doesn't have to be pretty but will consider with or without brace and photos and price will help me make a decision.

Thanks for reading.

PS- I'm NOT interested in other makes that could be "converted" to work with a Bach bell, just a stock Bach tuning crook in gold brass.

Matt
ttf_elmsandr

Post by ttf_elmsandr »

Quote from: BazPozaunz on Dec 10, 2017, 06:06PMLooking for a used main tuning slide for a Bach 50 bass. Must be gold brass not yellow brass. (Already have one of those.) Doesn't have to be pretty but will consider with or without brace and photos and price will help me make a decision.

Thanks for reading.

PS- I'm NOT interested in other makes that could be "converted" to work with a Bach bell, just a stock Bach tuning crook in gold brass.

Matt
You may be disappointed... Bach doesn’t do stock gold brass tuning crooks.  They are either special order, or made by somebody else.

Cheers,
Andy
ttf_mr.deacon

Post by ttf_mr.deacon »

Yeah... those don't exist. Check out brassark though, Noah has what you're looking for, it's just made by a second hand party.
ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

There was someone on the TTF looking to trade an aftermarket Bach 50 gold or red brass tuning slide crook for a stock yellow a couple of months back. I'm not sure if he ever found a trader or if the post was deleted. Might be worth searching—Google/browser or on TTF.

Like the others have said, it's definitely an aftermarket part and not OEM.
ttf_kbiggs

Post by ttf_kbiggs »

Try asking at M/K Drawing and Bending: https://www.mkdrawing.com

Return to “Classified Advertisements”