FS: Yamaha YSL-620 large-bore Bb/F

ttf_greenbean

Post by ttf_greenbean »

I am moving back to a Benge 190F, so I am going to let this one go. 

Yamaha YSL-620 tenor Bb/F trombone here.  These are seriously nice horns that are under the radar.  Yamaha puts all it marketing energy into the Xeno series, so this pro large-bore F-attachment horn gets overlooked.  This one is in great shape.  Great slide and tuning slides all work well.  F-attachment has two slides, one of which lets you conveniently and politely dump water.  Great ergonomics; mechanical linkage is silent.  Comes in a new Xeno case!

$1300 + shipping.  Less if you are not interested in the case. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sARamyd9UDfEm5DI3
ttf_greenbean

Post by ttf_greenbean »

OBO...
ttf_jbeckett

Post by ttf_jbeckett »

Glad to see that Mr. Meow hasn't gone anywhere. The tradition continues...
ttf_crazytrombonist505

Post by ttf_crazytrombonist505 »

Quote from: jbeckett on Dec 30, 2017, 04:49PMGlad to see that Mr. Meow hasn't gone anywhere.

Me too  Image
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Quote from: greenbean on Dec 28, 2017, 04:51PMI am moving back to a Benge 190F, so I am going to let this one go. 

Yamaha YSL-620 tenor Bb/F trombone here.  These are seriously nice horns that are under the radar.  Yamaha puts all it marketing energy into the Xeno series, so this pro large-bore F-attachment horn gets overlooked.  This one is in great shape.  Great slide and tuning slides all work well.  F-attachment has two slides, one of which lets you conveniently and politely dump water.  Great ergonomics; mechanical linkage is silent.  Comes in a new Xeno case!

$1300 + shipping.  Less if you are not interested in the case. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sARamyd9UDfEm5DI3
Clearly I am biased as I own this horn, as a replacement for my old symphony 1967 TR150 dual bore, higher resistance closed wrap Holton, but it is indeed "under the radar".  A very, very responsive horn with a wonderful  colorful sound. I purposely wanted something lighter than a Xeno...which I could afford.,.and this fits the bill. FYI, Mike Innes, who is someone I respect, did  a video on this horn. Very smooth horn in operation. Best bargain out there. This is a Pro, not intermediate, horn!

Return to “Classified Advertisements”