FS: M&W 322 1Y Tenor

ttf_Christianpaarup

FS: M&W 322 1Y Tenor

Post by ttf_Christianpaarup »

Hello!

I am selling my M&W 322 1Y Tenor I bought in July 2017. It is a terrific instrument, but I'm wanting to get back to a Thayer.

I will post some photos tomorrow or Tuesday, but wanted to make a post tonight.

The instrument is all yellow, save for the nickel sleeves and bracing. The bell is one-piece with a soldered rim. It comes with three lead pipes (by MK Drawing - MK42 sterling silver, MKL2 and MK42 yellow brass), and two valve caps (one yellow brass and one lightweight plastic).

The horn is in great condition, except for typical minor wear of any 6-month-old. Any small dents will be taken out of the bell before shipping. The slide action is great and gets better every day as it gets worked in. The valve is such a great rotor... quick action and feels very similar between Bb/F sides.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I would like to sell in the next 2 weeks.

Asking $4500 OBO. I will cover shipping.

This is the exact instrument:

Short blurb:
"M&W Custom Trombones have been designed with the professional trombonist in mind, and are built to the finest standards of quality and fit. The instruments produce a rich sound, with ease of response throughout the entire range. M&W trombones embody capabilities of delicate, pianissimo playing as well as powerful projection in louder dynamics. Hand-crafted by M&W in Wisconsin, USA."

Return to “Classified Advertisements”