FS: Rath R900 Bass Trombone - horn and case only - super clean

ttf_Rruotolo

FS: Rath R900 Bass Trombone - horn and case only - super clean

Post by ttf_Rruotolo »

Selling my Rath R900 bass trombone and case.  I hate to see it go, but I never play it, so it's time to set it free...

Pics here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzCUeKv1M68hbDRpVGx1SmdXQkU

As you see, it really is in amazing condition, in large part because I've rarely played it. I'm happy to send super close-ups of any part of the horn, but you can also download and zoom in on the pics yourself.  They're all at least 1MB and fairly high res.

I'm the second owner, and my level of non-use seems to be something I inherited from the first owner.  The horn was in mint condition when I purchased it, and it's still in mint condition!

The slide is excellent.  It’s easily 9+ on a scale of 10. Even dry, it glides smoothly with no catches or snags. The lead pipe, inside of the inner tubes and inside of the outer tubes are mirror shiny and clean.

The lacquer throughout the entire horn is 100% intact. There are no wear spots in the lacquer anywhere; just signs of normal use.

There are no dings in the bell or anywhere else on the horn.

Dillon's charges $3300 for the same horn, new, without a case.

This sale includes the horn and a Protec bass trombone gig bag style case with a rigid slide compartment, in great condition ($100, new on Amazon)

Price for horn with case: $2200, firm, buyer pays shipping/insurance via fedex ground or UPS ground to CONUS-only.

PayPal friends and family or bank check, only.

Send me a text message with questions.

Thanks for your interest.

Riccardo
614.507__41ninenine

Return to “Classified Advertisements”