"phpBB" displayed in alternate board color schemes

Have an idea for improving the forum? Share it here.
quiethorn

"phpBB" displayed in alternate board color schemes

Post by quiethorn »

Just noticed that if you change your board style (User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My Board Style) to anything other than the default of Latte, the Trombone Chat logo doesn't get displayed, and instead there's a generic "phpBB" logo. Not a big deal, but just pointing it out in case others want to use a non-default color scheme. I'm guessing the site owner would have to make differently colored version of the Trombone Chat logo for each of the schemes.
BGuttman

Re: "phpBB" displayed in alternate board color schemes

Post by BGuttman »

We actually discussed this when we set up the Site. Bubbachet, the original digital whiz, was supposed to transport the logo to the other skins, but somehow it just never happened.

I personally use a different skin because I find it easier to read (ProSilver).
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
Matt K
Verified

Re: "phpBB" displayed in alternate board color schemes

Post by Matt K »

We were intending to handle some more cosmetic things this month but we've actually been slammed behind the scenes with spam. The way we set it up, nobody but the mods see such spam but we still have to filter out the stuff so that real users can sign up. We have a solution in place as of a few days ago that has - thus far - brought that from a peak of ~150 spam posts a day down to 0. Hopefully it keeps working so we can get to other issues!

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”