Friend or foe

Have an idea for improving the forum? Share it here.
PosauneCat

Friend or foe

Post by PosauneCat »

I noticed earlier today you can mark folks as friend or foe. I know what happens when you friend someone. Does marking someone as “foe” make your and their posts and comments mutually invisible, or what?
SwissTbone

Re: Friend or foe

Post by SwissTbone »

Marking someone as a foe makes his topics invisible for you. You can still click on the topic, but then there will be a message like "Your foe, sure want to read this?" Something like that.

I don't know what happens if a foe posts in a topic not created by him since the only person I marked as a foe just posts his videos and doesn't contribute in any interesting manner.
ƒƒ---------------------------------------------------ƒƒ
Like trombones? Head over to https://swisstbone.com/ to see some great vintage and custom horns!
PosauneCat

Post by PosauneCat »

SwissTbone wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 am Marking someone as a foe makes his topics invisible for you. You can still click on the topic, but then there will be a message like "Your foe, sure want to read this?" Something like that.

I don't know what happens if a foe posts in a topic not created by him since the only person I marked as a foe just posts his videos and doesn't contribute in any interesting manner.
Good to know, thanks.
Posaunus

Post by Posaunus »

SwissTbone wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 am ... the only person I marked as a foe just posts his videos and doesn't contribute in any interesting manner.
I think I know who you mean. I've not "foed" him, but I never click on his YouTube videos (from which he probably expects to profit).

Some chatters have more to contribute than others. :roll:

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”