Missing notes from smilies

Have an idea for improving the forum? Share it here.
Zandit75

Missing notes from smilies

Post by Zandit75 »

I was going to make a comment on a recent thread regarding transposing to Treble Clef, and thought using the supplied notes in the smilies would better address that, however we are missing a bunch of notes.
These are the only notes offered :line2: :line3: :line4: :space2: :space4: :space5: plus the different clefs :bassclef: :tenorclef: :alto: :trebleclef:
Can we please have the rest of the notes included to make this a more usable resource?
BGuttman

Re: Missing notes from smilies

Post by BGuttman »

MattK was supposed to make the remaining smilies, but I think he got diverted. I thought somebody was going to create the remaining notes from 1 ledger line down to 1 ledger line up, but I don't think they did so. I have no idea what is needed so I can't help,
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
sungfw

Post by sungfw »

Zandit75 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:16 pm I was going to make a comment on a recent thread regarding transposing to Treble Clef, and thought using the supplied notes in the smilies would better address that, however we are missing a bunch of notes.
Maybe they're not missing; maybe they're a subtle hint from the admins for us to brush up on our clef reading and transposing skills. :clever:
Matt K
Verified

Post by Matt K »

BGuttman wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:39 pm MattK was supposed to make the remaining smilies, but I think he got diverted. I thought somebody was going to create the remaining notes from 1 ledger line down to 1 ledger line up, but I don't think they did so. I have no idea what is needed so I can't help,
I totally forgot about that. Someone actually did provide the smileys! I have them sitting around somewhere. When we did the server switch recently it broke a few other things that I've slowly been fixing... Its back on my radar; once I get some of the bigger items out of the way I'll add those. It's fairly simple.
Zandit75

Post by Zandit75 »

Thanks for that Matt! Most appreciated!

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”