Northeast, UK, band needs players, can you help?

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hi all,

I'm looking for two trombone players who are up for joining a band that is a little left field and unique. I'm not sure how many of you guys are based in the UK, but if you would be interested please do get in touch. If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, then please send them my way. I’m not a horn player myself, so I’m not really connected to the scene, so I’m hoping you guys can help me get the word out and attract some players.

Some details:

Kerrang! approved Brass Metal band looking for members

‘We are many we are legion’ are the only metal band driven by a New Orleans style six piece horn section.

Watch the video for the debut single at the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32NJ7OT1-0
I wrote a bunch of material and enlisted friends and acquaintances to help record and release a debut track to see if it was a concept people would connect with. The response has been overwhelmingly positive with radio airplay on a number of stations, the most notable of which being Alex Baker’s Fresh Blood show on Kerrang! radio. Audience response has also been good, with the ‘band’ steadily gaining followers on social media and generating an exciting response.

Lost Inside was something of a test, but now it’s time to turn it into a living breathing band. A second single is currently in the making whilst I look at assembling a band.

I am looking for the following players: Sousaphone/Tuba, 2 x Trombone, 2 x Trumpet, Sax, aged under 30. This is not a typical brass band, but if you are looking for something different and if you love brass and metal this could be for you. More songs are written, demo versions available on request, if you are interested drop me a line at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] and lets talk.

www.wearemanywearelegion.com

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hi all,

I'm looking for two trombone players who are up for joining a band that is a little left field and unique. I'm not sure how many of you guys are based in the UK, but if you would be interested please do get in touch. If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, then please send them my way. I’m not a horn player myself, so I’m not really connected to the scene, so I’m hoping you guys can help me get the word out and attract some players.

Some details:

Kerrang! approved Brass Metal band looking for members

‘We are many we are legion’ are the only metal band driven by a New Orleans style six piece horn section.

Watch the video for the debut single at the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32NJ7OT1-0
I wrote a bunch of material and enlisted friends and acquaintances to help record and release a debut track to see if it was a concept people would connect with. The response has been overwhelmingly positive with radio airplay on a number of stations, the most notable of which being Alex Baker’s Fresh Blood show on Kerrang! radio. Audience response has also been good, with the ‘band’ steadily gaining followers on social media and generating an exciting response.

Lost Inside was something of a test, but now it’s time to turn it into a living breathing band. A second single is currently in the making whilst I look at assembling a band.

I am looking for the following players: Sousaphone/Tuba, 2 x Trombone, 2 x Trumpet, Sax, aged under 30. This is not a typical brass band, but if you are looking for something different and if you love brass and metal this could be for you. More songs are written, demo versions available on request, if you are interested drop me a line at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] and lets talk.

www.wearemanywearelegion.com

Return to “Notices from TTF Members”