Sorry for any Application Delays

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

For those of you who had to wait a while for approval of membership applications, please accept my apologies.

I was in a serious auto accident on Sunday, June 19th.  I barely escaped with my life.  I was in hospital until yesterday and computerless until today.  I asked the other Admins to take over memberships, but apparently they didn't pick up the ball.

I'm in Rehab, and grateful to be able to log into the Forum.  I have several broken ribs and glass scars all over my head, arms, and chest.  People who saw my car said it was a miracle I'm alive.

Bruce Guttman
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

For those of you who had to wait a while for approval of membership applications, please accept my apologies.

I was in a serious auto accident on Sunday, June 19th.  I barely escaped with my life.  I was in hospital until yesterday and computerless until today.  I asked the other Admins to take over memberships, but apparently they didn't pick up the ball.

I'm in Rehab, and grateful to be able to log into the Forum.  I have several broken ribs and glass scars all over my head, arms, and chest.  People who saw my car said it was a miracle I'm alive.

Bruce Guttman

Return to “Announcements”