Eastman Summer Trombone Institute 2017

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hello forum,

Registration is open for the 12th Eastman Summer Trombone Institute. This year, our week runs from July 30th-August 4th. The Eastman Summer Trombone Institute is an intensive, informative and supportive environment for trombonists who wish to challenge themselves as they grow their musical skills and familiarize themselves with the many facets of performing and teaching. Faculty includes Mark Kellogg, Larry Zalkind, myself and special guest Norman Bolter.

This five-day institute will include daily master classes, trombone quartet coachings, trombone choir rehearsals, and special topic seminars such as solo playing, improvisation, orchestral section playing, recital/audition preparation, and doubling. Each student will receive one private lesson with a faculty member during the course of the week as well.

At past institutes, we have had participants ranging from high school/collegiate students and professionals to music educators and amateur enthusiasts. Many forum readers are alumni, and have written about their experience in this section. For more information about cost and schedule, please visit: http://summer.esm.rochester.edu/course/trombone-institute/

Questions? Feel free to contact me here!

Thanks,

Catie Hickey
Lecturer of Low Brass, Loyola University Chicago
Co-Founder, Taller de Trombones Panama
Faculty, Eastman Summer Trombone Institute
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hello forum,

Registration is open for the 12th Eastman Summer Trombone Institute. This year, our week runs from July 30th-August 4th. The Eastman Summer Trombone Institute is an intensive, informative and supportive environment for trombonists who wish to challenge themselves as they grow their musical skills and familiarize themselves with the many facets of performing and teaching. Faculty includes Mark Kellogg, Larry Zalkind, myself and special guest Norman Bolter.

This five-day institute will include daily master classes, trombone quartet coachings, trombone choir rehearsals, and special topic seminars such as solo playing, improvisation, orchestral section playing, recital/audition preparation, and doubling. Each student will receive one private lesson with a faculty member during the course of the week as well.

At past institutes, we have had participants ranging from high school/collegiate students and professionals to music educators and amateur enthusiasts. Many forum readers are alumni, and have written about their experience in this section. For more information about cost and schedule, please visit: http://summer.esm.rochester.edu/course/trombone-institute/

Questions? Feel free to contact me here!

Thanks,

Catie Hickey
Lecturer of Low Brass, Loyola University Chicago
Co-Founder, Taller de Trombones Panama
Faculty, Eastman Summer Trombone Institute

Return to “Schools, Colleges, and Conservatories”