ITF 2018 Questions

ttf_Blackthorne

ITF 2018 Questions

Post by ttf_Blackthorne »

I live about 3 1/2 hours away from Iowa City, so 2018 will likely be my best opportunity to attend.  Does anyone have a ballpark figure on what registration costs will be?  I'm sure that costs vary from year to year, but going off of what they've been in the past would at least give me an idea of what I'll need to set aside for it.  Also, I'm trying to coordinate things so that the other three members of the low brass quartet I'm in can attend, and was wondering if there would be open areas on campus for us to perform casually. 
ttf_Blackthorne

ITF 2018 Questions

Post by ttf_Blackthorne »

I live about 3 1/2 hours away from Iowa City, so 2018 will likely be my best opportunity to attend.  Does anyone have a ballpark figure on what registration costs will be?  I'm sure that costs vary from year to year, but going off of what they've been in the past would at least give me an idea of what I'll need to set aside for it.  Also, I'm trying to coordinate things so that the other three members of the low brass quartet I'm in can attend, and was wondering if there would be open areas on campus for us to perform casually. 

Return to “Musical Miscellany”