OE Thayer still in business

ttf_octavposaune

Post by ttf_octavposaune »

Hi all,

I play Olsen ball bearing thayers now but as an informational post only I thought I would mention OE Thayer is still in business and making new valve sets. 

I buy bent tubing from them all the time, but I sound better on the Olsen thayers.

Benn
ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Quote from: octavposaune on Jan 18, 2018, 05:59PMHi all,

I play Olsen ball bearing thayers now but as an informational post only I thought I would mention OE Thayer is still in business and making new valve sets. 

I buy bent tubing from them all the time, but I sound better on the Olsen thayers.

Benn
Thanks for the information. I could never get along with the OE Thayer axials. But...
Quote from: Larry Preston Roberson on Jan 18, 2018, 12:19AMI recently acquired a Bach 42AF...The Instrument Innovations Axial Flow Trombone Valve (Infinity), is the finest axial flow valve I have tried. Having previously tried others, including the Thayer, I had always eschewed this type of valve...

ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Quote from: octavposaune on Jan 18, 2018, 05:59PMHi all,

Benn
Thanks for the information. I could never get along with the OE Thayer axials. But...
Quote from: Larry Preston Roberson on Jan 18, 2018, 12:19AMI recently acquired a Bach 42AF...The Instrument Innovations Axial Flow Trombone Valve (Infinity), is the finest axial flow valve I have tried. Having previously tried others, including the Thayer, I had always eschewed this type of valve...

Return to “Repairs, Modifications, and Maintenance”