Website instrument innovations

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hello everyone
My name is  Mike Olsen  our website is instrumentinnovations.com my wife Kim runs and takes vacare of the site ,orders and updates. I am third generation machinist and have been involved with making band instrument parts and innovations for over forty years myself .  Our goal is to reach out not only to the manufacturers in the industry but the repair techs and players offering fair pricing and supplying new technology as well as proven items . We will be adding products regularly so please check us out. We have state of the art equipment and will try our best to give the best service possible. All of our products come with  a 100% gauranty. We will refund  you for any  reason.
Our patented valves are made to last they will not lose their seal or wear ! They are precision made to specs that most can't even measure. They are built with bearings that are rated to run at over 10000 rotations per minute. So you see why wear is not a problem .
Thank you
Mike
www.instrumentinnovations.com

ttf_john jenkins

Post by ttf_john jenkins »

Thank you for what you and your wife Kim contribute to the trombone community. I've been nothing but impressed with both your company's products and extraordinary customer service.
ttf_john jenkins

Post by ttf_john jenkins »

Thank you for what you and your wife Kim contribute to the trombone community. I've been nothing but impressed with both your company's products and extraordinary customer service.

Return to “Cool Web Sites”