No Joke

ttf_jej

No Joke

Post by ttf_jej »

ttf_Nanook

No Joke

Post by ttf_Nanook »

https://www.amazon.com/O23X-Arban-Method-Trombone-Baritone/dp/0825893313/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513264083&sr=8-1&keywords=arbans+trombone+method+book

You can save $13 bucks, or get it new for $33 on AMAZON...I love the new edition, the spacing is much better for my aging eyes...
Nanook

ttf_harrison.t.reed

No Joke

Post by ttf_harrison.t.reed »

Isn't the spiral bound alessi / bowman edition better and more complete?

The one I got as a kid, which is also different from the one on the ad, was massively long, but didn't even have all of the solos or ANY of the duets in it. The first third of the book was great, and the last 8th of the book was great, but the guts of the book was just a ton of scales written out. That version was a joke! I ended up just getting the full edition for trumpet which has everything in it. Booo!

I probably will never end up getting the Alessi / Bowman edition, but if it was a bit cheaper, I would.
ttf_Nanook

No Joke

Post by ttf_Nanook »

Quote from: harrison.t.reed on Dec 14, 2017, 07:43AMIsn't the spiral bound alessi / bowman edition better and more complete?

I have heard the new book doesn't have all of the etudes at the end that the old edition has, but the lessons are the same just spaced out for better reading..
Nanook
ttf_Nanook

No Joke

Post by ttf_Nanook »

Quote from: harrison.t.reed on Dec 14, 2017, 07:43AMIsn't the spiral bound alessi / bowman edition better and more complete?

I have heard the new book doesn't have all of the etudes at the end that the old edition has, but the lessons are the same just spaced out for better reading..
Nanook

Return to “Found on the Net”