2022 Brass Institutes of America, Fredericksburg Brass (7/10-7/16)

Looking for opportunities?
Floridatrombonekenneth

2022 Brass Institutes of America, Fredericksburg Brass (7/10-7/16)

Post by Floridatrombonekenneth »

Hello Everyone!

There are still brass positions open in this year’s Fredericksburg Brass Institute from 7/10-7/16.Especially Low Brass! We are a Brass ensemble focusing on developing technique and fundamentals through chamber music. Most of our students are high school- college aged but there is no age requirement/ cut off. Our Low Brass Guest artists are Craig Mulcahy (National Symphony Orchestra) Orchestra and Dr. Richard White (Professor from the University of New Mexico). Each day features a new Guest Artist who will give two Masterclasses and a recital. Students will also work with A host of faculty each day in warmups, lessons, brass chamber groups, homogenous ensembles, and a mass ensemble. Low brass Faculty include myself (Kenneth Johnson) Dr. Andrew Friedrichs, Myles Blakemore, and tubist Sam Ambrose.

SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE. Additionally, if you or your student recruits two others to attend their tuition will be free!!!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with with any questions! Johnson.Kenneth.c at gmail.com.

Website included:
https://www.brass-usa.com/fredbrass2022
Mikebmiller

Re: 2022 Brass Institutes of America, Fredericksburg Brass (7/10-7/16)

Post by Mikebmiller »

That looks like a fun week. I met Buddy Deschler a couple of weeks ago. He is moving to Greenville, SC to teach at Furman U, which happens to be where I went to school. They have an alumni band that gets together once a year to put on a concert and Buddy came in and played with us.

Return to “Gigs, Events, Jobs, & Vacancies”