Shipping to europe

All about making money.
SwissTbone

Shipping to europe

Post by SwissTbone »

I am quite used to buy stuff in the us and let it ship to europe. But some sellers simply dont want to ship overseas or they simply state impossible shipping costs.

So there are reshipping services like viabox.com or shipito.com who give you access to a us address and then ship to europe at a good cost.

Anyone have experience with those services for shipping instruments?
ƒƒ---------------------------------------------------ƒƒ
Like trombones? Head over to https://swisstbone.com/ to see some great vintage and custom horns!
SwissTbone

no taxes in Oregon

Post by SwissTbone »

And a slightly related question: those reshipping services are mostly located in oregon, so no taxes. Howdo I shop in an online store and make sure they dont take taxes?
ƒƒ---------------------------------------------------ƒƒ
Like trombones? Head over to https://swisstbone.com/ to see some great vintage and custom horns!
sungfw

Re: Shipping to europe

Post by sungfw »

cozzagiorgi wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:57 am Howdo I shop in an online store and make sure they dont take taxes?
For now, buy from a retailer in a state that does not collect sales tax AND have the goods shipped to a state that does not collect sales tax.

The Supreme Court recently closed the loophole that prevented states from collecting sales tax on most transactions made by businesses that do not have a physical presence in the customer's home state. According to the Tax Foundation, as of August 2018, thirty two states have either already passed or are acting to pass laws to require sales tax collection by remote sellers now or in the immediate future. The bottom line is that "tax holiday" for online sales is an endangered species, and will largely have disappeared, except in states that do not collect sales tax, by Black Friday 2019.

Return to “Music Business”