Would you buy an instrument without seeing it??

ttf_BillO

Post by ttf_BillO »

I just bought a new (to me) trombone form some photos and a description and it has turned out to have been a deal I'm really happy with.
ttf_gregs70

Post by ttf_gregs70 »

Bought a 3B-F off eBay a few years ago for a really good price.  Seller had 0 feedback so it was a gamble.  He did his best describing the horn and sent extra pictures I asked for. Very few bids, and so I got a great horn for a great price.  $50 at the local music store for minor slide adjustments is all it needed.
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Yeah, I agree. ALWAYS demo the instrument before you buy it. If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
ttf_vegasbound

Post by ttf_vegasbound »

Quote from: Carl Enger on Apr 27, 2017, 11:05PMYeah, I agree. ALWAYS demo the instrument before you buy it. If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

Then you have not bought a horn from DJ!
ttf_Blackthorne

Post by ttf_Blackthorne »

You can add me to the "bought a trombone from DJ sight unseen" group.  Just bought an Olds Super from him.  I'm honestly more excited to see what I'll be getting than I would be if I'd seen it ahead of time. 
ttf_Blackthorne

Post by ttf_Blackthorne »

You can add me to the "bought a trombone from DJ sight unseen" group.  Just bought an Olds Super from him.  I'm honestly more excited to see what I'll be getting than I would be if I'd seen it ahead of time. 

Return to “Instruments”