Kanstul Tone Intensifier Alternative

Driswood

Kanstul Tone Intensifier Alternative

Post by Driswood »

I have a Kanstul Tone Intensifier I bought years ago. I don’t really use it a lot, and I let a few friends try it the other day. They both want one, but I don’t want to sell mine. I know the Kanstul ones are no longer available. Aside from finding a used one, are there any other manufacturers who make these? I think Chuck McAlexander used to make them, and Holton sells a Sound Sleeve, but it’s only available for trumpet. I would like to send my friends somewhere to find one.
Thanks in advance for any leads.
Jerry Walker

Happily Retired :good:

1957 Conn 6H
Schilke 47B
1989 Yamaha YSL-684G
Bach 6 3/4C
henrysa

Re: Kanstul Tone Intensifier Alternative

Post by henrysa »

Good news! Kanstul is still selling them. Look on the old website for an email contact....it's alive! I just bought one couple months ago. Like everything I buy, it's the greatest idea in the history of mankind. I remain skeptimistic at this time.
Kdanielsen

Post by Kdanielsen »

I got mine on ebay last year. It was brand new and came from someone with the last name Kanstul (I didn’t save the card) who said they have other stuff from the old shop too. I’d check ebay.
Kris Danielsen D.M.A.

Westfield State University and Keene State College
Lecturer of Low Brass

Principal Trombone, New England Repertory Orchestra
2nd Trombone, Glens Falls Symphony
Aznguyy

Post by Aznguyy »

[email protected]

Shoot Jack an email.

If he doesn't have anymore, I might have an older small shank one lying around I can sell.

Return to “Accessories”