Nazareth Moravian brass choir

Looking for opportunities?
Euphman06

Nazareth Moravian brass choir

Post by Euphman06 »

If you are not familiar with the Moravians... Music is an important part of the church and historically a trombone choir was employed to play congressional news (such as deaths within the community). The all trombone choir has developed into a general brass choir now. We carol around town every Easter morning (since 1745) starting at 3am and playing until a sunrise service after we have awaken the town with the news of "the Lord has risen". I don't want to get religious in a public setting, but in basics, the Moravian brass choir is a long tradition within the church that many hold near and dear to their heart.

If anyone is close to Nazareth, Pa and would like a nice little unpaying church gig about once a month, please contact me! If you're interested in playing Easter mornings to be part of something historically unique, let me know as well! All brass welcomed
StevenC

Re: Nazareth Moravian brass choir

Post by StevenC »

I would love to play with a Moravian brass choir, but Nazareth is a little too far for me. You are pretty close to the epicenter of this week's quake, right?
Euphman06

Re: Nazareth Moravian brass choir

Post by Euphman06 »

I guess. Didn't feel a thing where I work further north in the Poconos though. Missed all the excitement!

Return to “Gigs, Events, Jobs, & Vacancies”