cheap ebay mutes

ttf_mark fellows

cheap ebay mutes

Post by ttf_mark fellows »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Practice-Straight-Cup-Mute-Silencer-for-Alto-Tenor-Trombones-Parts-Golden-/201926039347?hash=item2f03bad733:g:OCUAAOSwlMFZGuZ0

If you are wondering what you get for $6, the answer is absolute garbage. I figured it was worth $6 to find out and I certainly did. First of all the box said trumpet on it. I think a factory made these and discovered they were too big for a trumpet and sold them to a liquidator who is now trying to unload them to trombonists. Cheap plastic mute with strips of rubber. If you have an extra $6 to send to china, you can get a watch that actually works and looks nice
ttf_Blowero

cheap ebay mutes

Post by ttf_Blowero »

Looks like a Renuzit air freshener.

ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

cheap ebay mutes

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Judging from the seller/store name, I would have thought it was from India:
Jindia = Junk from India

But it's from China.
ttf_Euphanasia

cheap ebay mutes

Post by ttf_Euphanasia »

Quote from: mark fellows on May 16, 2017, 10:49AMCheap plastic mute with strips of rubber.

Is it that special Chinese rubber that smells like the litter box of a cat that eats nothing but mothballs and used gym socks?
ttf_Blackthorne

cheap ebay mutes

Post by ttf_Blackthorne »

Since you weren't 100% satisfied, did you ask for your money back?  Image
ttf_mark fellows

cheap ebay mutes

I asked for a mute that said "trombone" on the box- They offered a refund - I said no and posted a less than flattering review
ttf_mark fellows

cheap ebay mutes

I asked for a mute that said "trombone" on the box- They offered a refund - I said no and posted a less than flattering review

Return to “Found on the Net”