Smartphones/PDAs not connecting to TTF

ttf_Matt K

Post by ttf_Matt K »

The mobile Chrome also works very well, and is my default browser for basically everything.
ttf_bbocaner

Post by ttf_bbocaner »

Quote from: Matt K on Dec 26, 2012, 10:35AMThe mobile Chrome also works very well, and is my default browser for basically everything.

I agree that iOS chrome is great, but it doesn't help the issue at all, unlike opera which does because it tunnels the traffic to be rendered in the cloud.
ttf_Matt K

Post by ttf_Matt K »

Oh that's strange. Safari doesn't work for the forums, but chrome works fine.
ttf_nhtrombone

Post by ttf_nhtrombone »

Switched from ATT to Verizon when we upgraded to the iphone 5 just after Christmas and it appears that I can access the forum while using cellular data now.
ttf_ddickerson

Post by ttf_ddickerson »

Another cheap work around if you're still not able to get here on your smart phones:
On your smart phone, mine is iphone4 with safari for browser,
Google a key phrase that will get you a post from the TTF, and bookmark it.
You can now use this bookmark as the front door to TTF.

ttf_bbocaner

Post by ttf_bbocaner »

I'm pretty sure that won't work for the people that are having the AT&T proxy issue.
ttf_ddickerson

Post by ttf_ddickerson »

Quote from: bbocaner on Jun 18, 2013, 12:00PMI'm pretty sure that won't work for the people that are having the AT&T proxy issue.

MyBad. I forgot that I was wifi connected when I revisited the issue with my iPhone. It worked for me when I was using a BlackBerry everywhere. At least I can remember when to put my mpc on the trombone. (still)
ttf_gbedinger

Post by ttf_gbedinger »

Quote from: bbocaner on Jun 18, 2013, 12:00PMI'm pretty sure that won't work for the people that are having the AT&T proxy issue.

correct!
ttf_ddickerson

Post by ttf_ddickerson »

Ok, I just got the iPhone 6+, and still use the att for my carrier, and I'm not using the wifi this time, and it is working. Maybe the iPhone 6 will work others that have been having problems.
ttf_Eastcheap

Post by ttf_Eastcheap »

Quote from: ddickerson on Nov 21, 2014, 07:15PMOk, I just got the iPhone 6+, and still use the att for my carrier, and I'm not using the wifi this time, and it is working. Maybe the iPhone 6 will work others that have been having problems.

It looks as though TTF has finally stopped turning away folks with "Via" fields in the request headers.  Hopefully, that's the end of it.
ttf_Eastcheap

Post by ttf_Eastcheap »

Quote from: ddickerson on Nov 21, 2014, 07:15PMOk, I just got the iPhone 6+, and still use the att for my carrier, and I'm not using the wifi this time, and it is working. Maybe the iPhone 6 will work others that have been having problems.

It looks as though TTF has finally stopped turning away folks with "Via" fields in the request headers.  Hopefully, that's the end of it.

Return to “Technology”