Stolen instruments in El Paso, TX

ttf_Sue

Post by ttf_Sue »

I got notice from a good friend who just moved to El Paso. Her rented U-Haul was stolen with several of her instruments inside.

1) NY Bach Bb Trumpet
2) Yamaha flugelhorn
3) Hand-made Natural Trumpet
4) A Vintage Bb Cornet  (unsure of the make)
5) Shawms and Crumhorns

If any forum members see this collection for sale, please let me (and the police) know ASAP.
ttf_bonearzt

Post by ttf_bonearzt »

Nice welcome to El Paso!!

I'll pass the word to my friends there to keep an eye out.

But unfortunately,  being right on the border,  they're possibly over the river already,  I'm sorry to say.

Any chance of her having serial numbers handy?

Eric

ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

[Sigh]  Another post to "sticky".  Hope they get recovered.  Let us know what happens.
ttf_Jhereg

Post by ttf_Jhereg »

Quote from: Sue on Aug 16, 2016, 06:58PMI got notice from a good friend who just moved to El Paso. Her rented U-Haul was stolen with several of her instruments inside.

1) NY Bach Bb Trumpet
2) Yamaha flugelhorn
5) Shawms and Crumhorns

If any forum members see this collection for sale, please let me (and the police) know ASAP.

Quote from: Sue on Aug 16, 2016, 06:58PMI got notice from a good friend who just moved to El Paso. Her rented U-Haul was stolen with several of her instruments inside.

1) NY Bach Bb Trumpet
2) Yamaha flugelhorn
5) Shawms and Crumhorns

I am so sorry, that's a terrible shame.
I'm in Texas now, and interesting but probably unrelated, an actual musical instrument THEFT RING just got busted in Houston: https://reverb.com/news/130-arrested-in-houston-music-gear-theft-ring
ttf_Eastcheap

Post by ttf_Eastcheap »

Quote from: bonearzt on Aug 16, 2016, 07:48PMBut unfortunately,  being right on the border,  they're possibly over the river already,  I'm sorry to say.

I've got an especially bad feeling about the natural trumpet, shawms and crumhorns.  Image
ttf_Eastcheap

Post by ttf_Eastcheap »

Quote from: bonearzt on Aug 16, 2016, 07:48PMBut unfortunately,  being right on the border,  they're possibly over the river already,  I'm sorry to say.

I've got an especially bad feeling about the natural trumpet, shawms and crumhorns.  Image

Return to “Found on the Net”