WANT TO RENT in Seattle area: SUV / truck with trailer hitch

ttf_morrowbone

Post by ttf_morrowbone »

Looking to rent a SUV or truck with trailer hitch and 7 pin connector in the Seattle area. The shorter the vehicle (Jeep, for example) the better. Trailer is a lightweight (1500 lb.) camper. Needed from August 13-22. Will be traveling approximately 1500 miles. I have a super clean driving record and good USAA coverage. Willing to pay up to $900 for the right vehicle. Hopefully a forum member can help me out, or know someone reliable with a good vehicle who would be interested.

Send me an email -- morrowbone (at) yahoo dot com and we can discuss more details on the phone!

Thanks,
Jeremy
ttf_morrowbone

Post by ttf_morrowbone »

Looking to rent a SUV or truck with trailer hitch and 7 pin connector in the Seattle area. The shorter the vehicle (Jeep, for example) the better. Trailer is a lightweight (1500 lb.) camper. Needed from August 13-22. Will be traveling approximately 1500 miles. I have a super clean driving record and good USAA coverage. Willing to pay up to $900 for the right vehicle. Hopefully a forum member can help me out, or know someone reliable with a good vehicle who would be interested.

Send me an email -- morrowbone (at) yahoo dot com and we can discuss more details on the phone!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Return to “Chit-Chat”