1940 NY Bach 6 IV for sale

ttf_joshbird

Post by ttf_joshbird »

Hey all,

I have a NY Bach 6 in solid shape for sale and am also currently traveling through the States and Canada so you may not even need it shipped. I will post pictures via imgur later (tonight hopefully) but I am traveling through Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Carlsbad, El Paso, Tucson, Phoenix, Flagstaff, Joshua Tree National Park, LA, San Fransisco, Santa Rosa, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg. Looking for $2000 CAD, Silver 2b, 2b+, or 3b, or best offer. Shoot me a line at josh.bird7 at gmail dot com for the quickest reply.

Cheers,

Josh
ttf_joshbird

Post by ttf_joshbird »

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/4ddLw

Horn is in good shape but raw brass and some evidence of dent work done that precedes my ownership. Slide is great and only has a small patch of wear on the end of the one inner tube (first pic). I know there is minor red rot in the outers and get them rehoned once a year to keep the slide healthy. I’d rate the slide at an 8/10, moves easily but not going to beat out a brand new Shires tube. Great little horn just not for what I’m playing. Also $2000 CAD is equal to $1600 USD currently.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”