Carbon Fiber Trombone STAND

Matthias

Re: Carbon Fiber Trombone STAND

Post by Matthias »

BigBadandBass wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:23 am This is also how I use/pack it, the bonna cut case if packed well seems to have the capacity of a clown car
My long term goal would be to get everything that is currently in the accessory bag (outside) into the gig bag as well, so that the case is even smaller.
This means for me:

- iPad Pro 12.9”
- Airturn Page Turner
- Music stand

Does anyone have any ideas?

Currently, I am considering the extent to which a WoodWindDesign music-/tablet stand could perhaps be secured in a pocket with snaps instead of the accessory pocket between the slide.
If I take the regular iPad instead of the large one it would probably fit under the bell....
BigBadandBass

Post by BigBadandBass »

iPad doesn’t fit at all, makes everything too tall, something like a small sling bag or messenger may be the best way. I know of some tablet sleeves designed to hold tablet+chords.

I personally don’t understand the need to carry a music stand, in a pinch the iPad keyboard case or one that props up on a table has always worked for me
BoomtownRath

Post by BoomtownRath »

I live not too far away from the manufacturer, must look into one!
BigBand

Post by BigBand »

:good: :good:
ssking2b wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:47 am I obviously have sampled the whisky today and can't spell at all! Glorious!
sf105

Post by sf105 »

I have a bass stand and it's surprisingly stable. There are a couple of quirks, such as its tendancy to drift slightly when taking the horn on and off, and occasionally pulling the tubes off the end. But for those of us who use public transport, it's another way of lightening the load.

Return to “Accessories”