Congratulations are in Order

ttf_John McKevitt

Post by ttf_John McKevitt »

I have just past the $10,000 amount for Fraudulent Checks and Money orders used to try to steal Trombones I have for sale. Same old scam , Heres $2900.00 FOR YOUR $1500 tROMBONE. Please remit remaining $1400 to courier when he picks up the Trombone. At first they said they would Pay by PayPal. After I gave them my address all of a sudden it has to be done by check. FWIW I was contacted through Craigs List( along with 2 other Scammers)
The Names this group used were Helen Manuel , Kodjo Kenneth  at 552 Lytle Place Garden City MI 48135
I  call the bank it is drawn on when a suspect check arrives as this. IT WAS FRAUDULENT/ COUNTERFEIT
BEWARE
ttf_Matt K

Post by ttf_Matt K »

I have a feeling some Nigerian princes may want to buy your trombones now too!

I mentioned this awhile ago too, if they give you another e-mail address for PayPal, send an email to that address and clearly state what you are purchasing and always put what you are purchasing in the receipt of it.  Makes it a lot easier when PayPal does an investigation if there is fraud.
ttf_Matt K

Post by ttf_Matt K »

I have a feeling some Nigerian princes may want to buy your trombones now too!

I mentioned this awhile ago too, if they give you another e-mail address for PayPal, send an email to that address and clearly state what you are purchasing and always put what you are purchasing in the receipt of it.  Makes it a lot easier when PayPal does an investigation if there is fraud.

Return to “Chit-Chat”