US Customs Import Fees and........

ttf_John McKevitt

Post by ttf_John McKevitt »

Hi, I found an instrument in England I am interested in purchasing. US CBP( Customs and Border Protection) states the procedure for bringing International Online Purchases  into the country minus any and all costs . I am interested in everyone's experiences with importing a high dollar ( $3800 +) instrument into the USA. I am especially interested in Fees, Fines,Penalties, if you had to hire a Customs Brokerage agent since it is over $2000,Best way of Shipping, Forms needed ,etc...  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly please.

Thanks, John McKevitt
ttf_John McKevitt

Post by ttf_John McKevitt »

Hi, I found an instrument in England I am interested in purchasing. US CBP( Customs and Border Protection) states the procedure for bringing International Online Purchases  into the country minus any and all costs . I am interested in everyone's experiences with importing a high dollar ( $3800 +) instrument into the USA. I am especially interested in Fees, Fines,Penalties, if you had to hire a Customs Brokerage agent since it is over $2000,Best way of Shipping, Forms needed ,etc...  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly please.

Thanks, John McKevitt

Return to “Chit-Chat”