FS Bach Artisan A47 MLR

ttf_TNTBONE

FS Bach Artisan A47 MLR

Post by ttf_TNTBONE »

I have decided to sell my all yellow brass Bach Artisan trombone. I am moving toward a mostly .525 configuration and no longer need a .547. I put this one together component by component after playing no fewer than 10 different A47s. It is 14 months old and has been treated very gently. It comes with a like new Artisan case. This trombone has no lacquer wear nor does it have a single ding. Please take a look at the pics below and let me know if you have any questions.

I think this trombone is a very good player, both in response and tonal quality. The valve is quiet and produces a very open lower register. The fit and finish on this one is outstanding. I am asking $3,199 plus shipping. I also have another Artisan gold brass bell section listed for $900. If you want to combine that bell with this trombone, I would take $3999 plus shipping. That's almost $1000 less than a SHires and you would have two complete bell (attachment and straight) sections.

Please email me at;
walleyeco
@aol.com
if you have any questions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcpnnihwofl5coq/IMG_0483.JPG?dl=0
ttf_TNTBONE

FS Bach Artisan A47 MLR

Post by ttf_TNTBONE »

Quote from: TNTBONE on Apr 08, 2017, 06:33AMI have decided to sell my all yellow brass Bach Artisan trombone. I put this one together component by component after playing no fewer than 10 different A47s. It is 14 months old and has been treated very gently. It comes with a like new Artisan case. This trombone has no lacquer wear nor does it have a single ding. Please take a look at the pics below and let me know if you have any questions.

I think this trombone is a very good player, both in response and tonal quality. The valve is quiet and produces a very open lower register. The fit and finish on this one is outstanding. I am asking $3,199 plus shipping. I also have another Artisan gold brass bell section listed for $850. If you want to combine that bell with this trombone, I would take $3949 plus shipping. That's more than $1000 less than a Shires and you would have two complete bell (attachment and straight) sections.

Please email me at;
walleyeco
@aol.com
if you have any questions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcpnnihwofl5coq/IMG_0483.JPG?dl=0

Return to “Classified Advertisements”