Hello!

Important Trombone Chat information starts here.
edromine90

Hello!

Post by edromine90 »

Hi all. I used to post on the old TTF under the name "sprithammereuph." I hope to be of usefulness here!
Kingfan

Re: Hello!

Post by Kingfan »

Welcome back to the group!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
Greg Songer
King 606, King 3B-F: DE LT101/LTD/D3
King 4B-F: Bach 5G Megatone gold plated
King 2107 bass: DE MB109/MB J/J8 King
SargD

My first post

Post by SargD »

Hello from dunk in Peterborough UK. I'm resuming playing following upper jaw dental implants and a lower jaw partial denture – after a lapse of many years. BW, dunk
wispy64

First post

Post by wispy64 »

Hello! I'm a trombonist currently residing in Utah of all places. I'm an Olds enthusiast, and just generally love vintage horns. Right now I'm on a '61~'62 Olds Studio. I've also got Mike Corrigan of BAC working on restoring and customizing a '56 Olds Special for me that I'm very excited about.

I've actually been lurking here for a while now, and finally decided it was time to join in the fun.
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman »

I've merged a few "my first post" threads into one. A strong Welcome to you all and I look forward to your contributions to the discussions.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
Arun

Post by Arun »

Hello all
I new join this forum site.
Arun

Post by Arun »

edromine90 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:42 am Hi all. I used to post on the old TTF under the name "sprithammereuph." I hope to be of usefulness here!
Welcome! It's great to see a familiar face from the old TTF forum.
Arun

Re: My first post

Post by Arun »

SargD wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:39 am Hello from dunk in Peterborough UK. I'm resuming playing following upper jaw dental implants and a lower jaw partial denture – after a lapse of many years. BW, dunk
Welcome back to playing after your dental procedures, Dunk! It's wonderful to hear you're resuming your passion after a break. Wishing you all the best with your musical endeavors. Cheers, from across the globe!Gb Whatsapp Download

Return to “News & Announcements”