Luxembourg Phil- Principal Trombone

Post by Vegasbound »

Full details here:

https://www.musicalchairs.info/jobs/42634?ref=13

Closing date 25th May
HermanGerman

Re: Luxembourg Phil- Principal Trombone

Post by HermanGerman »

I am sure you are on the wrong website. Here is nobody who can play classical trombone on a pro level. Some may think they can I guess...
SwissTbone

Post by SwissTbone »

HermanGerman wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:05 am I am sure you are on the wrong website. Here is nobody who can play classical trombone on a pro level. Some may think they can I guess...
I'd say some of the seasoned professionals here will read that post as an insult.
ƒƒ---------------------------------------------------ƒƒ
Like trombones? Head over to https://swisstbone.com/ to see some great vintage and custom horns!
Macbone1

Post by Macbone1 »

HermanGerman wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:05 am I am sure you are on the wrong website. Here is nobody who can play classical trombone on a pro level. Some may think they can I guess...
Generalize much? :oops: We have great players and teachers, and some of the teachers could have top students who could make a run at this.
King Jiggs 2BL
Olds Opera
Besson Sovereign Bb/F bass
Holton bass trumpet
B&H Imperial shepherd's crook cornet
RustBeltBass

Post by RustBeltBass »

#salty
#needsabighug 🥲
CalgaryTbone

Post by CalgaryTbone »

Let's hear some clips of you "Herman" - the only skill you've showed us (repeatedly) is that you're pretty good at being an internet troll. Like most trolls, you hide behind an anonymous "handle" and don't post your actual name and where you play so the rest of us could discover where all of the "wisdom" comes from.

Jim Scott

Return to “Gigs, Events, Jobs, & Vacancies”