Baby Blues Comics

Spin your yarns here.
kingsk1117

Baby Blues Comics

Post by kingsk1117 »

I've been enjoying the latest story line in the Baby Blues comics, starting on October 2, 2023 where Zoe has decided to start learning trombone. You can read them here: https://www.gocomics.com/babyblues/2023/10/02
Bach5G

Re: Baby Blues Comics

Post by Bach5G »

The parents are so supportive.
PhilTrombone

Post by PhilTrombone »

Funny. Here's an oldie about playing trombone. Zeno the trombone player, by Nicolson Baker

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/media/archi ... 638107.pdf

One of my faves..
officermayo

Post by officermayo »

I collect comics and this is my favorite, from 1941 - True Stories #75.

Stories and art by Jack Sparling, Edd Ashe, Phil Berube, Adolph Rupp and Jane Wyman. Biography and history stories in comics form, part of a trend in non-fiction comics in the 1940s. The history of the U.S. State Department; Legendary bandleader Tommy Dorsey; Journalist Floyd Gibbons reports on the sinking of his own ship in WWI. Oddities in Sports; The Story Behind the U.S. State Department; Youre the Detective; The Case of the Barefoot Bandit; Are You a Quiz Whiz?; King of Reporters; My Most Interesting True Experience; Tips on Championship Basketball; Truly Comic!, Sentimental Gentleman. 32 pages, Full Color. Cover price $0.10.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"When in doubt, blow out" - MGySgt M.A. Mayo, Marine Band

The contest entry form said "Void where prohibited", so I peed on the Captain's desk.
Posaunus

Post by Posaunus »

Bach5G wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:39 am The parents are so supportive.
My parents were O,K. when I started trombone in 7th grade.
But the neighbors spoke up when I started practicing on the front porch for all to hear! :horror:

Return to “Tangents”