Street Song, MTT

DJC0189

Street Song, MTT

Post by DJC0189 »

Hi! I wasn't sure where to post this query, but was advised to post it here; please feel free to move this, if necessary.

I'm looking for parts to Street Song by Michael Tilson Thomas for brass quintet. I purchased a copy a few years ago, while living in MN and gigging with a quintet. Since then, my paper copies for parts & score were destroyed in an accident; I was in the process of digitizing my library at the time, and only have the score as a PDF. I attempted to reach out to the US distributor of the publisher for replacement copies, but since my order was over 2 years ago, they are refusing to assist. I'm trying to avoid transcribing it from the internet and/or repurchasing the same piece of music that I already paid for. Happy to send or post screenshots to my conversation with the US distributor, but for now, attached is my proof of purchase (personal info marked out). Digital copies preferred to avoid any accidents in the future, but I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Composition, Arrangement, & Theory”