Trombone Slide Position Chart App (Free)

How and what to teach and learn.
DigitideBlaze

Trombone Slide Position Chart App (Free)

Post by DigitideBlaze »

Greetings! I'm a passionate software engineer committed to developing functional apps for musicians. Recently, I created an intuitive Trombone Slide Position Chart app. This comprehensive app offers:

- Slide Position Chart
- Tuner: Assisting trombone players in achieving accurate pitch and precise tuning.
- Metronome: Providing rhythmic support and practice tools for mastering timing and tempo control.
Access this free app on the following platforms:

IOS - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trombone- ... 6472855302

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... m.trombone

Your feedback as a professional trombonist is highly valued. Your insights will help refine the app and introduce new features tailored to better serve the trombone community
slideandtraps

Re: Trombone Slide Position Chart App (Free)

Post by slideandtraps »

Thank you for sharing and developing this app. Will try this in practice tomorrow.
Nice to see other languages under tools.

The "Virtual trombone" shows round buttons that animate but is silent. Is this intended to play sound?

The "tuner" page on my android is sluggish to respond to changes in pitch. It gets stuck in closing the window with the "X" in upper right but in ten seconds or so closes to the metronome page - but sometimes cannot exit from that with the "X" on the metronome page and had to manually close the app to reset.

Perhaps a settings option to enter preferred starting note, i.e. bass/tenor/alto/user selected, so app reopens at that note in the slide chart and octave for the keyboard.
DigitideBlaze

Re: Trombone Slide Position Chart App (Free)

Post by DigitideBlaze »

Thanks for your feedback! We'll investigate the silent "Virtual trombone" issue and improve the tuner in an upcoming update. Stay tuned for a smoother experience. We'll also consider your suggestion for a preferred starting note setting

Return to “Teaching & Learning”