Big Band Stand - I-pad

Geordie

Big Band Stand - I-pad

Post by Geordie »

Using low front big band stand with an iPad. I’d like to be able to adjust the height and, if possible, the angle, of the iPad on the low front stand which is fixed. Propping it on my spectacle case isn’t the answer. :weep:
Any gadget solutions I can use on the stand that let me adjust the iPad angle and height?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is not a rehearsal
afugate

Re: Big Band Stand - I-pad

Post by afugate »

From a different thread on the forum...
Aznguyy wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:08 am https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C6S ... =UTF8&th=1

I use this if I'm even stuck with the low big band stands. I can raise up my ipad or put it at a different angle depending on the situation.

There are also a lot of scanner apps you can use for passed out paper music. I use "Scanner Pro" and it just takes me a few minutes to take a picture of it and convert it to PDF for forscore. I can also upload from Scanner Pro to my google drive for backup.
FWIW, I ordered something similar branded as "Lisen" to save a few bucks. I think I'm going to return it in favor of this one. The Lisen base isn't wide enough for good stability.

--Andy in OKC
baileyman

Re: Big Band Stand - I-pad

Post by baileyman »

Those fronts only establish style for the band. I've been setting up my folding stand behind them for years to put the music where it can actually be read.

Return to “Accessories”