Earl Williams Trombone

ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Richard Tadaki »

Quote from: Bach42BOS on Mar 18, 2009, 12:22PMthat means you're my dads classmate too! My dad, Glenn, is susan's twin brother! What a small world!

Anyways, if a Williams ever came up locally for sale, I would most def be interested!

Oh!  Glenn!  I haven't seen him since high school.  Please say hi for me.

Richard
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Just out of curiosity, have any of you had experience with a Williams 9, or any other Williams with a trigger?  I've seen them and noticed that the wrap was kind of unusual and was wondering if it blew more freely than a conventional wrap.  Dave?  You seem to have a world of experiences with different trombones?  Do you have any insight on this?

To be honest with you all, my experiences with different trombones have been very limited.  I've played a few Olds, three or four Kings (2B, 3B), a couple of Conns, and several Yamahas.  Otherwise, I've mostly played my Burbank Williams 6 and my Bach 36BG.

Speaking of F-attachments, I mentioned earlier that recently I started playing again after 16 years of not touching my horn at all.  One of the things I'm finding kind of interesting is that the more I get into shape, the less stuffy the F-attachment on my Bach seems to be.  Now there seems to be very little difference between playing straight through and playing through the F-attachment.  When I was first started playing again, I had a really hard time getting a decent sound from the F-attachment.  I just thought about it because I've seen people complain about the stuffiness of the F-attachment.  On the other hand, my Bach 36BG is the only triggered horn I've ever played to any extent.  Again, my limited experiences with other horns...

Aloha,
Richard
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: Bach42BOS on Mar 18, 2009, 12:22PMthat means you're my dads classmate too! My dad, Glenn, is susan's twin brother! What a small world!

Anyways, if a Williams ever came up locally for sale, I would most def be interested!

Mistake!  Your dad and Aunt Susan graduated a couple of years before me.  Hmm, it's been in my mind for years that I was their classmate.  I wonder why?  Say hi for me anyway.

Aloha,
Richard
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: Bach42BOS on Mar 17, 2009, 11:36PMmaui! Sweet! I have family there!

Koda, I'm assuming you're referring to BYU Hawaii since that's the only college out laie side.

Yes, BYU Hawaii.  Good school, and a very good neighborhood.  Better than the "LOCAL" side of the island.  It is right by the North Shore too!  Pipeline, pounders, shark cove and so many other famous beaches.

Too bad the school didn't have what I wanted.  I would go there in a heartbeat if they did.

Then again, people living there get island sick because they can only travel 50-70 miles.  It is so small, you are really limited to the things you can do without buying a plane ticket.
ttf_anonymous

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_anonymous »

some months ago i saw the williams trombone replicas on the calicchio site.
aren`t they available anymore from calicchio?
thanks
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: schiffko on Mar 20, 2009, 10:23AMsome months ago i saw the williams trombone replicas on the calicchio site.
aren`t they available anymore from calicchio?
thanks

No, I'm afraid Calicchio had to shut down their trombone operations.  This is from their website: 

"We have attempted to bring back the Earl Williams Trombones with little success, due to issues beyond our control. With that said we will no longer be building trombones and will only focus on trumpets and flugels."   

What a shame they had to stop making trombones.  I had heard that they were making great horns and i actually emailed for more information before Calicchio's official announcement.  Dave Johnson, their sales and marketing guy, wrote back explaining the situation.

Aloha,
Richard
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

K Dave,

I found some backup information that the serial number on my horn is the original, or is meant to be there.

There is a very very very small engraving on the hand grip.  I didn't notice it until I got a better subscription glasses.  Looks like chicken scratch, but I can tell for sure that it says 1055.

Anyone elses have very fine markings on the hand grip?  You may need to ask someone else to look at it for you if your vision is fading.  This is very interesting now.
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: bachbone on Mar 22, 2009, 03:02PMK Dave,

I found some backup information that the serial number on my horn is the original, or is meant to be there.

There is a very very very small engraving on the hand grip.  I didn't notice it until I got a better subscription glasses.  Looks like chicken scratch, but I can tell for sure that it says 1055.

Anyone elses have very fine markings on the hand grip?  You may need to ask someone else to look at it for you if your vision is fading.  This is very interesting now.

My "serial number" is 3005, but I don't know how relevant that is because the only other Williams I've ever played also had a S.N. of 3005.  I wonder if Koda's Williams is older than mine?

Aloha,
Richard

ttf_Malec Heermans

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Malec Heermans »

Quote from: Richard Tadaki on Mar 22, 2009, 04:21PMMy "serial number" is 3005, but I don't know how relevant that is because the only other Williams I've ever played also had a S.N. of 3005.  I wonder if Koda's Williams is older than mine?

Aloha,
Richard

The plot thickens.
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: malec on Mar 22, 2009, 04:23PMThe plot thickens.

What plot?

Quote from: Richard Tadaki on Mar 22, 2009, 04:21PMMy "serial number" is 3005, but I don't know how relevant that is because the only other Williams I've ever played also had a S.N. of 3005.  I wonder if Koda's Williams is older than mine?

Aloha,
Richard

SN 3005?  Only ones I have seen were really close to my serial number of 1055.  The guy with SN 1054 lives only 50 miles away from me.  Dave has one with the same SN as mine which is 1055.

Weird  Image
ttf_jnoxon

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_jnoxon »

Horns with 3xxx serial numbers were made by Bob after Earls death in 1976. I have seen numbers in the low 3xxx. Not sure how many Bob made but his almost always, 95% of the time also had Nickle hand slide crooks, and seem to be round not square crooks as well. Then the horns from Donnellson started at 10xxx, which was continued by Calicchio in LA. I have an 8 that is baout 3070 or so. Dont remember the exact number.
ttf_jnoxon

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_jnoxon »

Richard I missed you post about the markings on the hand grip. It is the patent number Earl got for that design. Sorry.
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: jnoxon on Mar 22, 2009, 05:20PMRichard I missed you post about the markings on the hand grip. It is the patent number Earl got for that design. Sorry.

Hi John,

Thanks for the info.  I always wondered what was going on. 

Aloha,
Richard
ttf_lingon

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_lingon »

I just browsed through the Japanese Shimokuragakki's webpages. Looks like the Williams is gone. Anyone know who is the new lucky owner?

ttf_MaestroHound

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_MaestroHound »

Model 8 (eBay). The one I mentioned earlier in the thread. I DID fall in love with it, but it is beyond my price range for something I would have very little use, and I would rather see it go to someone with actual use for it. Heck of a horn, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270365421076

ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

ttf_anonymous

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Are you the seller by chance?
ttf_MaestroHound

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: RabidDolphin on Mar 27, 2009, 07:34PMAre you the seller by chance?

Yes, sorry, I was in a hurry when I first posted it. Now I had modified my original post above.
ttf_anonymous

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Wish I'd still be in Milwaukee so I could possibly set up a meeting to check the horn out.  It looks great!
ttf_Exzaclee

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Exzaclee »

how is the slide?
ttf_MaestroHound

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: RabidDolphin on Mar 27, 2009, 08:38PMWish I'd still be in Milwaukee so I could possibly set up a meeting to check the horn out.  It looks great!

I see you go to Ripon College. I know your orchestra conductor, Grant. We went to the same conducting workshop last year. Nice guy. If you make it this way you are welcome to try it. I had my fun today.

Quote from: Exzaclee on Mar 27, 2009, 08:43PMhow is the slide?

Very good as is. It is not a closet vintage horn. It has been played regularly, and the previous owner is a professional player. Easily an 8, maybe a 9.
ttf_anonymous

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_anonymous »

I was actually just in town yesterday for Slide's concert, so I missed orchestra rehearsal, but it's a small world!  Grant's a great guy, I hope he stays until I'm gone, I usually pick his brain a lot.
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: MaestroHound on Mar 27, 2009, 09:02PMI see you go to Ripon College. I know your orchestra conductor, Grant. We went to the same conducting workshop last year. Nice guy. If you make it this way you are welcome to try it. I had my fun today.

Very good as is. It is not a closet vintage horn. It has been played regularly, and the previous owner is a professional player. Easily an 8, maybe a 9.

Tell us:  Does it fall at a 15 degree angle?

Does it fall at a 20 degree angle?

Does it fall at a 25 degree angle?

Does it fall at a 30 degree angle?

Does it fall at a 35 degree angle?

Does it fall at a 40 degree angle?

Does it fall at a 45 degree angle?

Fall as in "No help, just glides down"
ttf_MaestroHound

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: RabidDolphin on Mar 27, 2009, 09:06PMI was actually just in town yesterday for Slide's concert, so I missed orchestra rehearsal, but it's a small world!  Grant's a great guy, I hope he stays until I'm gone, I usually pick his brain a lot.

How long does he have left in his DMA studies?? My guess is he will be there at least until he finishes his own studies. SLIDE'S CONCERT!! I completely forgot about that. Are you aware that E n' J (Eijiro Nakagawa and Jim Pugh) will come to the Wilson Center in Brookfield in May??

Quote from: bachbone on Mar 27, 2009, 09:10PMTell us:  Does it fall at a 15 degree angle?
-snip-
Fall as in "No help, just glides down"

To my eyes it looks like halfway to the 45, so I would say probably 22.5?? And it will completely fall, rather fast, at that angle.
ttf_anonymous

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_anonymous »

I don't know how long he has left, as this is his first year here for Madison, though given the way we go through orchestra people, he'll probably only be here two years tops. Since I've been here he's been our fourth different conductor.

Didn't know about the E n' J concert though, you learn something new everyday, thanks a bunch!
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: MaestroHound on Mar 27, 2009, 09:17PMHow long does he have left in his DMA studies?? My guess is he will be there at least until he finishes his own studies. SLIDE'S CONCERT!! I completely forgot about that. Are you aware that E n' J (Eijiro Nakagawa and Jim Pugh) will come to the Wilson Center in Brookfield in May??

To my eyes it looks like halfway to the 45, so I would say probably 22.5?? And it will completely fall, rather fast, at that angle.

Sorry if I sounded a little snippy.  I hate the numbering system (1-10) so I use degrees instead.

Seems like a nice horn, and thank you for putting a return on such an expensive instrument!   Image
ttf_anonymous

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_anonymous »

I'm new to this forum but have enjoyed many of the postings I've read and would appreciate some help here.

I have a Burbank Earl Williams 6 SN 1182 I bought in 1971 2nd hand in a San Francisco Bay Area music store and a Wallace Williams SN 124 I got from my teacher many years ago.  I wouldn't part with either one but I sure would like to know more of their history.  If anyone has this kind of info, I'd really appreciate it.
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: phromb on Mar 30, 2009, 09:19AMI'm new to this forum but have enjoyed many of the postings I've read and would appreciate some help here.

I have a Burbank Earl Williams 6 SN 1182 I bought in 1971 2nd hand in a San Francisco Bay Area music store and a Wallace Williams SN 124 I got from my teacher many years ago.  I wouldn't part with either one but I sure would like to know more of their history.  If anyone has this kind of info, I'd really appreciate it.

Wow, this post is really bringing the Williams lovers out!  Ask John Noxon because he is quite knowledgable about these horns.  All I know is that they sound and feel really good.  I have a Williams 6 SN 1055 with a very very thin bell.  I can push the bell with my fingertip and dent it!  I wonder what a mute would do...

Anyways, if you can't find John Noxon, You can PM me and I can show you where to find him.  If you live in CAL then you are probably closer than me for sure!  John has lots of good information that you can't just obsorb in one sitting.  If you end up talking with him, make sure that you take notes because ths information will not be around forever. Image
ttf_blu n bru

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_blu n bru »

Hello.

I just recently purchased a Burbank Earl Williams, sn 1054.  I have been playing on it quite a lot and have been dealing with a little problem.  The slide lock is a little too loose and is catching slightly as I am leaving first position.  It doesn't happen all of the time but I would like to fix it before it gets worse.

Is there a special way to fix this problem?  I am not sure if and how you take the slide lock off.  On other horns, the lock is threaded and it's easy to add a little grease to solves this.  It seems like there is a sufficient felt in the cork barrel.  Does the little nib on the lock unscrew somehow?  It is really tight if it does unscrew.

Any ideas from you repairperson types?  Thanks,

blu n bru
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: phromb on Mar 30, 2009, 09:19AMI'm new to this forum but have enjoyed many of the postings I've read and would appreciate some help here.

Hi!   Image

Here the link to John Noxon's website on Williams trombones.  It provides a wealth of information.  Enjoy the reading.

Aloha,
Richard
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Oops.  Here's the link.  http://www.myspace.com/williamstrombones

ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: blu n bru on Mar 30, 2009, 09:32AMHello.

I just recently purchased a Burbank Earl Williams, sn 1054.  I have been playing on it quite a lot and have been dealing with a little problem.  The slide lock is a little too loose and is catching slightly as I am leaving first position.  It doesn't happen all of the time but I would like to fix it before it gets worse.

Is there a special way to fix this problem?  I am not sure if and how you take the slide lock off.  On other horns, the lock is threaded and it's easy to add a little grease to solves this.  It seems like there is a sufficient felt in the cork barrel.  Does the little nib on the lock unscrew somehow?  It is really tight if it does unscrew.

Any ideas from you repairperson types?  Thanks,

blu n bru

You are not the only one who has this problem.  Your trombone brother with SN 1055 is having the same problem.  I will send it to Aaron Chandler in a week or so.  You can drop by my house and pick up a Slide Dr. box from me  Image and send it to Aaron.  We could double up on shipping so it will be cheaper Image
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: Richard Tadaki on Mar 30, 2009, 10:34AMOops.  Here's the link.  http://www.myspace.com/williamstrombones

Ha!  you got that link from me huh?  GO JOHN! Image
ttf_HouBassTrombone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_HouBassTrombone »

I did not know there was a Williams bass trombone.  What are the specs for that?  The tenor spec are a bit weird so it should be fun to hear those.  I also saw that Edward Kleinhammer played on one.  He did a masterclass at my college (very fun) and talked about the invention of the double valve bass.
-Z
ttf_JohnL

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_JohnL »

Quote from: HouBassTrombone on Mar 30, 2009, 06:22PMI did not know there was a Williams bass trombone.  What are the specs for that?  The tenor spec are a bit weird so it should be fun to hear those.If memory serves, John Noxon says that there were only twelve Williams 10's built. John Sandhagen has been working on a couple for John Noxon lately, and I took a look at them one time when I was at the Boneyard. Very Conn-like in appearance, including a Conn-style wrap (IIRC, the first six had a Conn-style wrap and the second six had the trademark Williams wrap); one of them actually had an E-attachment which I think John was converting to F. I've heard that Dick Nash has Spike Wallace's bass that Earl built for him (sterling silver bell  Image). I doubt that any two Williams 10's are alike; he made so few of them and they were all built to order.

Quote I also saw that Edward Kleinhammer played on one.  He did a masterclass at my college (very fun) and talked about the invention of the double valve bass.Please, let's not start down that road on this thread.
ttf_HouBassTrombone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_HouBassTrombone »

Lol yea I have heard a lot of differing ideas on that.  But thanks for the info.  Still does anyone know the bore size/bell size?  Considering how different the tenor specs were from modern instruments, I would love to see the bass specs.
-Z
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

This seems to be a place where Williams owners and lovers are getting together.  Would it be possible to Sticky this thread?

It is exciting to see where all of the Williams Trombone's homes are.  So far in this one thread, there were 3 (or more) people who were just searching around for the name williams trombone and stumbled here to the Forum.  This will surely wake up the Williams name as people tell their experiences of the Williams and some history unfolds of these mystery horns.  I don't think any Earl Williams Trombone will sell for the low $XXX dollars anymore because the name "Williams" is coming back.

I read the myspace thread and thought stickying this would be a good idea.
ttf_Bach42BOS

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Bach42BOS »

Quote from: bachbone on Mar 30, 2009, 08:07PMThis seems to be a place where Williams owners and lovers are getting together.  Would it be possible to Sticky this thread?

It is exciting to see where all of the Williams Trombone's homes are.  So far in this one thread, there were 3 (or more) people who were just searching around for the name williams trombone and stumbled here to the Forum.  This will surely wake up the Williams name as people tell their experiences of the Williams and some history unfolds of these mystery horns.  I don't think any Earl Williams Trombone will sell for the low $XXX dollars anymore because the name "Williams" is coming back.

I read the myspace thread and thought stickying this would be a good idea.
i 2nd this! make this thread a sticky!
ttf_Richard Tadaki

Earl Williams Trombone

Quote from: Bach42BOS on Mar 30, 2009, 08:08PMi 2nd this! make this thread a sticky!

I'll go along with that.  Make this thread a sticky! 

What is "sticky"?

Richard
ttf_Exzaclee

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Exzaclee »

the low $XXXX?

I haven't seen a williams go less than 3000 recently - not one in good condition...

that's pretty high...
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

When DJ bought his for the low XXX amount.  It will most likely never happen again and the name will come back.
ttf_Exzaclee

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Exzaclee »

DJ probably got his from someone who didn't know what it was worth, Koda.  Either that or it was badly damaged.

Trying to artificially inflate demand for an instrument that is already in high demand will only make it harder to acquire one.  If these things start going on ebay for 10,000, very few people who actually play one will have one - only rich collectors will own them - kind of like what has happened to guitars.   Those 100,000 dollar gibsons rarely end up in a musician's hands - Doctors, Lawyers and CEOs end up with them.

I don't see the price of a williams horn going up much further for a while - there already in the 3000-4500 range, which is pretty high for any vintage trombone.  That's about where it should stay - the wiliams is meant for players, not collectors and salesmen.

z
ttf_sly fox

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_sly fox »

Quote from: Exzaclee on Mar 31, 2009, 12:56PM
'''

If these things start going on ebay for 10,000, very few people who actually play one will have one - only rich collectors will own them - kind of like what has happened to guitars.   Those 100,000 dollar gibsons rarely end up in a musician's hands - Doctors, Lawyers and CEOs end up with them.

I don't see the price of a williams horn going up much further for a while - there already in the 3000-4500 range, which is pretty high for any vintage trombone.  That's about where it should stay - the wiliams is meant for players, not collectors and salesmen.

z

hey, it is possible for rich doctors, lawyers, CEOs, or other collector or salesmen, etc. etc. etc, so forth and so on, to play trombone too.

although it is likely they are "amatuers"

and no, I am not a rich doctor, lawyer or CEO, or other collector or salesmen, etc. etc. etc, so forth and so on.

Image Image
ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

I'm not saying this to jack up the price on Williams Trombones.  I eventually want to get my hands on many more so raising the price wouldn't be in my books. 

Getting other people more informed and bring them to the reality that a Williams Trombone is for playing and not collecting.  I got my horn for a steal, and I will not sell for any more then what I paid for it.  It is for playing and enjoyment, not to make 2-3 thousand on.

I want to share the joy I get from My Williams trombone with everyone and hope that they receive the same from theirs.

We do know that as the years go by, say 2050, these horns will be even rarer and WILL raise in price right regardless of putting a sticky on this thread or not right? 

I am not trying to artificially increase the price if that is I think you are accusing me of.

Some friendly advice for everyone (not just on the forum, but everywhere) is to ask personally the intentions of a person.  It saves much headache compared to sharing with the entire world your "thoughts", which is how conspiracies and rumors start.  Don't take this personal if you feel I am demeaning or belittling you, because I am not.  Image
ttf_blu n bru

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_blu n bru »

You are not the only one who has this problem.  Your trombone brother with SN 1055 is having the same problem.  I will send it to Aaron Chandler in a week or so.  You can drop by my house and pick up a Slide Dr. box from me   and send it to Aaron.  We could double up on shipping so it will be cheaper

Hey Bachbone, Man.

Where is Aaron Chandler's shop?  I don't actually want to be without my horn for very long.  I want to keep playing it!  Image
ttf_DaveAshley

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_DaveAshley »

Quote from: blu n bru on Mar 31, 2009, 02:53PMYou are not the only one who has this problem.  Your trombone brother with SN 1055 is having the same problem. 
This "trombone brother with SN 1055" had the same problem too. (yes, I also have a Williams 6 #1055) I took it to my local repairman (who is pretty amazing for a drummer!) and he fixed it in a flash.  Not sure what he did, but I think he somehow expanded the barrel just a tiny bit.
ttf_Exzaclee

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_Exzaclee »

Quote from: sly fox on Mar 31, 2009, 01:56PMhey, it is possible for rich doctors, lawyers, CEOs, or other collector or salesmen, etc. etc. etc, so forth and so on, to play trombone too.

although it is likely they are "amatuers"

and no, I am not a rich doctor, lawyer or CEO, or other collector or salesmen, etc. etc. etc, so forth and so on.

Image Image

yeah -that's the only way they'll become rich trombone players. Image - i'm commenting on how the vintage instrument market - namely for guitars has hindered the  chances of your struggling guitarist to get ahold of a good vintage instrument.

profits are fine - hoarding supplies and then jacking up prices not really my thing.  a profit is okay - it just shouldn't be the only motivator...

bemeaning and delittling -   Image

anybody got a 6 they need off their hands?

Z

ttf_jnoxon

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_jnoxon »

The bore was .565, bell from 9.5 to about 10 inches. 72H valve. Earl spun the raw bells he got from Conn, Drew his own tubes etc. Tuning slide from normal bell position to the valve on the receiver side. Has a Conical bore feel.

If anybody is really interested PM or email me and I can send some pictures and more info.

j
ttf_dj kennedy

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_dj kennedy »

mint  in  a  big tan  coffin case --249  !!!!!!  buy  it  now 
 lady had taken it to 3 shops ////nobody  knew what it  was 
lucky  lucky  lucky !!!!!!!!
----------
who  knows  what   price  level  they  will  hit ???????????
---------

Quote from: Exzaclee on Mar 31, 2009, 12:56PMDJ probably got his from someone who didn't know what it was worth, Koda.  Either that or it was badly damaged.

Trying to artificially inflate demand for an instrument that is already in high demand will only make it harder to acquire one.  If these things start going on ebay for 10,000, very few people who actually play one will have one - only rich collectors will own them - kind of like what has happened to guitars.   Those 100,000 dollar gibsons rarely end up in a musician's hands - Doctors, Lawyers and CEOs end up with them.

z

ttf_bachbone

Earl Williams Trombone

Post by ttf_bachbone »

Quote from: dj kennedy on Apr 01, 2009, 07:05AMmint  in  a  big tan  coffin case --249  !!!!!!  buy  it  now 
 lady had taken it to 3 shops ////nobody  knew what it  was 
lucky  lucky  lucky !!!!!!!!
----------
who  knows  what   price  level  they  will  hit ???????????
---------

Oh, I thought it was a bid...  lucky lucky!

Return to “Instruments”