Looking to Rent Bass Trombone in Hawaii (big island) April 3-9

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Any bass trombonists in Hawaii have a horn they can lend/rent to me for the time above? I'd be happy to pay.

I have a heavy doubling schedule when I come back to New York and bringing two horns on a long flight like that could be a logistical nightmare. 

Let me know!  Thanks so much in advance.

If it's easier, shoot me an email at grindernick at gmail dot com.

ttf_ntap

Post by ttf_ntap »

Anyone...?  I know it's a long shot but it would be a big dose of 'bone karma and really help me out. 
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Wish I could help out, but there is a serious shortage of players here on the BI (big island), let alone any bass trombones. When the KPO (Kamuela Philharmonic Orchestra) has a concert, we normally import a bass trombonist from Oahu. I only play a small bore, so I don't even have a large bore that I could loan you. To my knowledge, there are only three basses on island, one of them belonging to Slyde Hyde. Frank
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Wish I could help out, but there is a serious shortage of players here on the BI (big island), let alone any bass trombones. When the KPO (Kamuela Philharmonic Orchestra) has a concert, we normally import a bass trombonist from Oahu. I only play a small bore, so I don't even have a large bore that I could loan you. To my knowledge, there are only three basses on island, one of them belonging to Slyde Hyde. Frank

Return to “Notices from TTF Members”