Which Bach is this?

BBB

Which Bach is this?

Post by BBB »

Anyone know which Model this is ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finetales

Re: Which Bach is this?

Post by Finetales »

That's one of the handful of student models called Bach Liberty (or Liberty by Bach). It's the one that for some reason has a King tenon/connector, so you can use the parts interchangeably with King 606 and 3B parts. Otherwise I think it's a standard student model with .500" bore and 8" bell.
Mamaposaune

Post by Mamaposaune »

I had a Bach Liberty that I purchased on behalf of one of my private students, and was impressed with how well it played. The slide, once I got it cleaned and lubed was excellent. To me, it was comparable to the King 606, maybe even the same horn re-branded.
I can't keep up with the Bach student horns from the past 10-15 years, it seems they are constantly changing. (With the exception of the tb200, which I think is basically a Bundy) There was one that was really awful - the Prelude?
Heavy, rough slide and out-of-tune partials.
octavposaune

Post by octavposaune »

That is the Bach plant made TB300 trombone, its been so long since those were made that that trombone has got to be from sometime in the oughts, likely mid 2000s, I was working for a large local chain back then and we had a number of these in our rental fleet

Return to “Instruments”