FS: Mouthpieces and Leadpipes!

ttf_trombone addict

Post by ttf_trombone addict »

Selling the Following Mouthpieces (trying to consolidate my other Ads) to fund many upcoming projects (and a valentines day present or two..)

Schilke 51AB Small Shank- $66
What appears to be a custom ordered Schilke 51AB (Marked 51A 1/2). From my understanding, the cup depth is in-between their A and B cups.
Bought used from a friend and only play tested a few times before I determined that schilke mouthpieces and I don't get along too well.

Griego Steve Weist Artist Series Mpc- $155

In very very good condition, just not using it enough to justify having it around. The website's description is actually pretty accurate. A killer lead piece that excels in high volume situations and also has a great smooth ballad legato.

Faxx 12C- $20

Good condition, just don't use it.

Griego 4M NY Blank- $100

Good condition aside from signs of usual wear.

Ferguson 1S Small Shank Gold Plate- $60

Great condition, just don't use it much.

Stork T1 Small Shank- $50

My main jazz piece for the past 2 years, just found something I like better.

DE XT K Cup w/K9 shank- $85

Cup and shank are stuck together and I can't seem to separate them so I'd ideally like to sell them as a set. Nice deep cup for euph or bass bone doubling on a familiar tenor rim.

Shires .547 Leadpipes $85 each. All in yellow brass and in good condition.

1L

I'd also consider some trades if you have something interesting (Greg black 3 sized large shank mouthpieces or 6.5/5 sized small shank)

Please e mail [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] for pictures and or offers.All prices cover priority insured shipping to CONUS.
ttf_trombone addict

Now taking offers on all of the equipment! I'm a motivated seller (who is also very interested in trades for a GB NY 3.75, GB 7C and GB 6.5AL or other small shank Greg Black mouthpieces).

ttf_TromboneMonkey

Post by ttf_TromboneMonkey »

I have a GB 7c I'll trade you for the SW. Lemme know!
ttf_trombone addict

Griego Steve Weist sold. Sorry trombone monkey, the transaction occurred before your post.

Please make offers or trades on all remaining items!

ttf_trombone addict

Updated as of 2/20/2017

Lowered prices on remaining items!

Schilke 51AB Small Shank- $50
What appears to be a custom ordered Schilke 51AB (Marked 51A 1/2). From my understanding, the cup depth is in-between their A and B cups.
Bought used from a friend and only play tested a few times before I determined that schilke mouthpieces and I don't get along too well.

Faxx 12C- $15

Griego 4M NY Blank- $85

Shires .547 Leadpipes $75 each. All in yellow brass and in good condition.

1L
2.5 (Shows heavy wear and use, also some evidence of red rot...$55 shipped)

I'd also consider some trades; ask away!

Please e mail [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] for pictures and or offers.All prices cover priority insured shipping to CONUS.
ttf_trombone addict

Updated as of 2/27/2017

Schilke 51AB Small Shank- Make an offer!

Greg Black NY 2A (Small Shank)- $140

Same rim size as the Greg Black NY/Alessi 3 series but with a smaller cup and throat for small tenor and alto. This is in regular weight and in immaculate condition. This mouthpiece works exceptionally well on German C bass trumpets. Alas, it will be quite a while before I own a proper bass trumpet...

Faxx 12C- $15

Griego 4M NY Blank- $85

Shires .547 Leadpipe

2.5 (Shows heavy wear and use, also some evidence of red rot...$55 shipped)

ttf_trombone addict

Updated as of 3/4/2017

Schilke 51AB Small Shank- Make an offer, I really would like this gone!
What appears to be a custom ordered Schilke 51AB (Marked 51A 1/2). From my understanding, the cup depth is in-between their A and B cups. Bought used from a friend and only play tested a few times before I determined that schilke mouthpieces and I don't get along too well.

Greg Black NY 2A (Small Shank)- $125

In immaculate condition. Same rim size as the Greg Black NY/Alessi 3 series but with a smaller cup and throat for small tenor and alto. This is in regular weight and in immaculate condition. While it works well for alto and small tenor, this mouthpiece works exceptionally well on German C bass trumpets. Alas, it will be quite a while before I own a proper bass trumpet...

Faxx 12C- Make an offer...I'd love this gone!

Griego 4M NY Blank- $80

Shires .547 Leadpipe

2.5 (Shows heavy wear and use, also some small evidence of red rot at the end...$45 shipped)

Please e mail [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] for pictures and or offers. All prices cover priority insured shipping to CONUS.
ttf_trombone addict

Griego Sold!
ttf_trombone addict

Faxx sold!
ttf_trombone addict

Updated as of 3/27/2017

What appears to be a custom ordered Schilke 51AB (Marked 51A 1/2). From my understanding, the cup depth is in-between their A and B cups. Bought used from a friend and only play tested a few times before I determined that schilke mouthpieces and I don't get along too well.

In immaculate condition. Same rim size as the Greg Black NY/Alessi 3 series but with a smaller cup and throat for small tenor and alto. This is in regular weight and in immaculate condition. While it works well for alto and small tenor, this mouthpiece works exceptionally well on German C bass trumpets. Alas, it will be quite a while before I own a proper bass trumpet...

Stork T2 Lightweight Blank Small Shank- $45

In great condition, just played on for a few weeks before I realized that Greg Black's stuff consistently outplays 99% of the other stuff I have...ah well. Nice 7C sized piece.

Shires .547 Leadpipe

2.5 (Shows heavy wear and use, also some small evidence of red rot at the end...$45 shipped)

Please e mail [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] for pictures and or offers. All prices cover priority insured shipping to CONUS.
ttf_trombone addict

I'm now entertaining all offers! Please lemme know what you're thinking.

Trades entertained too!
ttf_trombone addict

Updated as of 4/26/2017

Some new stuff!

Stork T2 Lightweight Blank Small Shank- $45

In great condition, just played on for a few weeks before I realized that Greg Black's stuff consistently outplays 99% of the other stuff I have...ah well. Nice 7C sized piece.

Griego Toby Oft Alto Mouthpiece- $160

In amazing condition; I'm the only owner. Just some evidence of shank insertion. I'm only selling because I'm playing smaller rims nowadays on alto. New these are $210. Price up for negotiation; hit me with your best offer!

THEIN Michael Massong "MA" Alto Mouthpiece- $190

In great condition, tried for a few days before realizing I sound better on my Greg Black mouthpieces. I'm only selling because I'm playing smaller rims nowadays on alto. Price up for negotiation; hit me with your best offer! Wait time on these is long and the new price is quite high. Previously owned by a member of the Detroit Symphony.

Shires .547 Leadpipe

I'm also in the market for a Greg Black Lightweight 7C & 12C.

ttf_trombone addict

May 10th

Greg Black NY 2A (Small Shank)- $100

Stork T2 Lightweight Blank Small Shank- $40

THEIN Michael Massong "MA" Alto Mouthpiece- $160

In great condition, tried for a few days before realizing I sound better on my Greg Black mouthpieces. I'm only selling because I'm playing smaller rims nowadays on alto. Price up for negotiation; hit me with your best offer! Wait time on these is long and the new price is quite high. Previously owned by a member of the Detroit Symphony.

Shires .547 Leadpipe

2.5 (Shows heavy wear and use, also some small evidence of red rot at the end...$35 shipped)

I'm SUPER motivated to sell. Please help me sell these so I my bank account isn't as depressing...

ttf_trombone addict

Greg Black 2A sold! Everything else is still available! Shoot me an e mail for offers!
ttf_trombone addict

I'm now accepting any offers within reason. I'd really like to see this stuff go!

Return to “Classified Advertisements”