Pippin Revival tour book

ttf_BMadsen

Pippin Revival tour book

Post by ttf_BMadsen »

Hey all,

I'm playing a school show of Pippin, and they are trying to recreate the broadway revival - I've heard the tour is the same book.

They sent me the original book, the piano conductor score of the tevival, and paid me extra to try to recreate the bone parts. I'm in sitzprode now, and I'm missing a lot of stuff (according to the trumpet player), and it is not in the piano score. Anybody have a lead on where we can get the bone book - we've tapped our resources here, including the rental company....

I know it's not exactly the best to ask in this way, considering all the legal issues surrounding it, but I want to try to help them out if I can.
ttf_BMadsen

Pippin Revival tour book

Post by ttf_BMadsen »

So, update - found out the tour is hiring locals. Don't know if they send a PDF book in advance....
ttf_MikeBMiller

Pippin Revival tour book

Post by ttf_MikeBMiller »

I think Michael Davis plays or played this on Broadway. He might be able to hook you up.
ttf_wgwbassbone

Pippin Revival tour book

Post by ttf_wgwbassbone »

I played this national tour. I might have parts in my drop box.
ttf_BMadsen

Pippin Revival tour book

Post by ttf_BMadsen »

Quote from: wgwbassbone on Feb 27, 2017, 06:40AMI played this national tour. I might have parts in my drop box.

I just PM'd you. In case it doesn't go through (I know the PM system has been wonky in the past), if you do and can send them, you'd be doing this school (and myself) a huge favor! You can reach me at the email address in my profile.

Thanks!!!! 
ttf_wgwbassbone

Pippin Revival tour book

Hi Brian. Just to make sure I did PM you. Unfortunately all I have are the audio files in Drop Box. Sorry.
ttf_wgwbassbone

Pippin Revival tour book

Hi Brian. Just to make sure I did PM you. Unfortunately all I have are the audio files in Drop Box. Sorry.

Return to “Performance”